You can manage widgets on the Widgets page (Appearance > Widgets). Depending on the version of WordPress you are using, this page may differ:
- WordPress 5.7.x: This is a classic page with widgets and sidebars;
- WordPress 5.8+: This is a page for editing widgets using the block editor (Block Widgets Editor).
Default areas for widgets.
This theme has 7 areas for widgets by default:
- Primary Sidebar – This is a sidebar located on the right or left side of the page. You can disable or enable this sidebar in the theme settings: “Appearance> Customize> Theme Options> Layout Options”.
- Header Widget Area (Pro) – This area is located in the header.
- Front Page Widget Area (Pro) – This area is located in the page with villar template.
- After Posts Widget Area – This area is located below the post.
- Footer 1 – This area is located in the footer in the left column.
- Footer 2 – This area is located in the footer in the center column.
- Footer 3 – This area is located in the footer in the right column.
Additional widgets (Pro).
If you want to get 9 additional widgets and rich variants, then for this you need to install and activate the “Villar Additional Features” plugin. This plugin includes the following widgets:
- Villar: Social – Dynamically display social buttons based on the social menu.
- Villar: Author – This plugin allows you to display author/user info inside WordPress widget.
- Villar: Heading – Show beautiful titles, useful when you use the block widgets editor.
- Villar: Posts Grid #1 – Display your posts in a grid or list, with vertical/horizontal and round/square variants. you can fully control the display content.
- Villar: Posts Grid #2 – Another design for grid widget.
- Villar: Posts Carousel #1 – Carousel widget with flexible configuration.
- Villar: Posts Carousel #2 – Another design for carousel widget.
- Villar: Posts Slider #1 – Slider widget with flexible configuration.
- Villar: Posts Slider #2 – Another design for slider widget.