Sometimes you may run into problems using Yuki Theme and other plugins, and you’ll need to debug to know exactly what’s going on so we can fix it.
- Deactivate all of your plugins – does the issue still exist? If not, activate each plugin one by one until the issue happens again. This way, you can pinpoint the problem plugin.
- Turn on WP DEBUG – do any errors display in your Dashboard or on your live site?
- If you’re getting a white screen while Customizing or somewhere else, try increasing your memory limit.
- Activate the core WordPress theme (Twenty Twenty-One) – does the issue still exist? If so, we know it’s not a Yuki specific issue.
- Check your error_log (or ask your hosting to) – are there any big errors in there?