You will need to make sure you meet some minimum system requirements on your web server so that everything will run smoothly as butter.
To start, a basic Kenta installation requires nothing more than a default WordPress installation needs.
We recommend having the following minimum packages installed on your web server:
- PHP version 7.4/8.0/8.2 (This is the main version of PHP we support)
- MySQL version 5.7 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.3 or greater.
- HTTPS support
Minimum PHP requirements for installing Starter Sites
- PHP XML extension or SIMPLEXML extension
- file_get_contents method that works with an external URL
- PHP CURL extension (this is used as a backup method in case the file_get_contents method fails)